Read separate guidance about what you need to do to travel to England. Scotland is filled with dramatic views and cosmopolitan cities. From the Isle of Skye to the vibrant capital Edinburgh, here are the best places to visit.
Transiting passengers are not required to present a COVID 19‑PCR test certificate unless it is mandated by their final destination. You should also check the rules about travelling with children in the country you are travelling to or from. Foreign travel advice will also tell you if the UK government advises against all but essential travel to the country. As one of the country’s leading holiday companies, we provide holidays worth getting excited for.
Always check the travel requirements for your final destination. When you need a break from Malta’s fabulous beaches, explore the natural beauty of this Mediterranean country at these beautiful nature reserves and parks. Your Covid-19 recovery certificate must be dated within 1 month from the date of recovery to the date of arrival.
- 19 July 2021 Changes to amber list rules on quarantine and testing.
- Your Covid-19 recovery certificate must be dated within 1 month from the date of recovery to the date of arrival.
- Transiting passengers are not required to present a COVID 19‑PCR test certificate unless it is mandated by their final destination.
- From hiking and camping to birdwatching and boat tours, here’s our guide to the best state parks in Massachusetts.
- Book your flight with confidence using these flexible change options.
- If you’re not fully vaccinated, you must present a negative PCR test result taken within 48 hours, or a COVID-19 recovery certificate.
Compare cheap flights, hotels and car hire now. BEST BAR NONE The top ten Spain holiday resorts… But Barcelona DOESN’T make the list BEAUTIFUL beaches have been ranked more desirable holiday destinations in Spain than the iconic city of Barcelona. These are the top ten coastline resorts for the perfect getaway. HOLI-YAY Best holiday resorts less than 3 hours from UK…
The Island Rewarding ‘good Travellers’
It’s All About Travel
Book your holiday with one of our expert travel agents today. Operating for over 40 years with nearly 450 branches, Hays Travel is the UK’s largest independent travel agent. Whether you’d like a short UK break, a sunny package holiday, an all inclusive getaway or something else entirely, our team will help you book the holiday of your dreams.